It's Game Time.
Find a store near you carrying the latest shoes from the Undefeated Collection with PUMA.Where Can I Get Mine?
Walt “Clyde” Frazier
He was the perfect mix of performance and style. On the court, Clyde was dominant – seven-time allstar, two-time champion, named one of the 50 greatest players in league history. Off the court, he was a fashion renegade. He redeﬁned street style with wide-brimmed hats, custom suits and PUMAs. He was the definition of cool – a pillar of confidence and creativity.
THE PUMA CLYDE
Customized for Walt Frazier in 1973, the Clyde was the first signature basketball shoe. Built on performance and style, it immediately became a mainstay on the court and on the street. As a statement shoe, it was part of the uniform for cultural artists – DJs, b-boys, musicians and graffiti artists. The colors, the formstrip and the gold signature on the side of every shoe were the symbols of credibility.
Undefeated is not just a store. Itʼs not just a brand. It is a philosophy. Interconnected to victory and virtue, Undefeated designs and develops apparel, accessories and collaborative footwear. Cofounders Eddie Cruz and James Bond have established the brandʼs street credibility and business ingenuity. At the forefront of creativity and individuality, Undefeated continues to be the unofficial voice of the next generation. Want to learn more? Visit www.undefeated.com.
The Latest on the Collection
- Ballistic – Clyde (Side)
- Ballistic – Clydes (Group)
- Ballistic – Clydes (Toe)
- Ballistic – RS Tongue (Back)
- Snakeskin – Front Detail
- Snakeskin – RS Tongue Back
- Snakeskin – RS Tongue Front
- Snakeskin – Side Detail
- PUMA x Undefeated Clyde Luxe Heel Detail
PUMA X Undefeated Ballistic PackRead More
- Check Out The Newest PUMA X Undefeated Luxe Clydes 3976
- PUMA X Undefeated Microdot Collection 3984
- Undefeated X Clyde Launch at Invincible Taipei 4032
- PUMA X Undefeated Coverblock Clydes 4035
- PUMA x UNDFTD Nylon Ripstop Clyde Available Now! 4041
- 10 JUN 24 Hours of Clyde - Metairie 4027
- 10 JUN 24 Hours of Clyde - Miami 3988
- 10 JUN 24 Hours of Clyde - NYC 3989