PUMA Fitness News Archive
Though it may be fine for bears, winter hibernation doesn’t exatly work for runners. Despite limited hours of light, freezing temps, biting winds and icy roads, we just can’t resist the urge to lace up. So when you hit the streets, here are some tips to keep you safe and healthy during cold-weather training.
Let’s face it. New England Falls are awesome. Red golden leaves crunch under your feet, the sky is a crisp pale blue, and sweet scent of pumpkin spice lattes from your local café perk up your early morning runs. Warm colors of apple, maple, cinnamon, caramel and chocolate convince you that you are a proud New Englander.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.