PUMA Fitness News Archive
What does a fitness lifestyle mean to you?
Exercise is great for the body, but new research suggests that it's great for the mind too!
Question: One of my New Year's Resolutions this year is to lose 10 lbs before my 5 year college reunion. To show my commitment, I am ready to join a gym and commit the financial burden. What tips do you have to help me find the perfect gym for me?
So, you’ve made a resolution to get that gym membership and kick start a more active lifestyle. That’s great news.
Question: I've gained a few pounds over the holidays and one of my New Year's Resolutions is to hit the gym and make sure I shed those extra pounds. Do you have some fitness tips to help me keep my resolve?
It’s okay. You gained a few extra pounds over the holiday. After all, they are a time for family and friends, celebration, food, and drink. Don’t beat yourself up for “letting yourself go” and jump into a rigorous fitness routine that may be difficult for you to maintain.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.