PUMA Fitness News Archive
Training und Tanz ist ihr Leben. Dabei ist sie ein Multitalent:
Mel Ockerby - CrossFit Champ and Trainer
It’s cold outside. We get it. But that doesn’t mean you have to be stuck on the treadmill staring at a virtual forest. Meet the Supplemental Run.
Getting in a workout while traveling is not easy but there are ways to get it done. PUMA Trainer, Angela Parker, shines light on how to get in a workout, even during the most hectic travel schedules.
PUMA Trainer Cara Castronuova - Golden Glove-winning Boxer and Former Trainer on "The Biggest Loser"
Introducing: PUMA Trainer Angela Parker - Certified Trainer and Founder of Body Inspired Fitness
Let’s face it, from making new photos look old, to slinging disgruntled birds across your screen,there’s an app for just about everything! So it should be no surprise that when it comes to your health and fitness, there’s an app for that too! Check out these awesome free apps to help you manage your fitness and health goals!
A vacation from work doesn't have to be a vacation from fitness! Here are a few tips to take the "work" out of your workouts.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.