PUMA Fitness News Archive
We spent an afternoon in Sydney with PUMA Australia's newest Women's Fitness Ambassador Casey Eastham. It was a mix of fitness, with Casey working out with footy boys, and amusement, with all the goofing around and chit chat. Such fun!
Rugby is a game of passion and this simple fact was never more apparent than in the weekend’s semi-final clashes. Four million New Zealanders expected to beat their near-neighbours and pull of the sweetest of all victories. 60,000 Welsh fans packed out the Millenium stadium 11,000 miles away in the hope of seeing their side reach their first ever final and one referee came under the spotlight for making one of the most controversial decisions in the history of the tournament. The stage was set!
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.