PUMA Fitness News Archive
Dr. Susan Love Foundation named 2011 beneficiary by sportlifestyle brand
With the quarter-finals of the Women’s World Cup played over the weekend, all eyes were on the epic clash unfolding between Brazil and the USA.
This weekend all eyes will be watching Brazil take on the USA in the quarter-finals of the Women’s World Cup!
Yesterday saw five-time World Player of the Year Marta and her Brazilian team-mates kick off their Women’s World Cup campaign with a 1-0 win against a well organised Australian team, who matched them throughout the game. The match saw 27,258 fans pack into Germany’s Borussia Park, Moenchengladbach. PUMA were well represented with 9 players on show for Brazil in Marta, Andreia, Rosana, Formiga, Ester, Maurine, Erika, Christiana and Fabiana.
With only two days from the kick off of the most anticipated women's soccer event in the world, the excitement is building in Germany as well as for soccer fans everywhere.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.