PUMA Fitness News Archive
It looks like the running shoe award gods are on the side of PUMA. In the October issue of Runner's World UK, the PUMA Bolt evoSPEED Runner was awarded "Best Buy".
On Tuesday June 21st, a group of 70 runners headed over to the PUMA Store in downtown Chicago for a Runner’s World Challenge fun run. Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer at Runner’s World, lead the pack in a 3 mile run around the Windy City.
Lace up and join Bart Yasso (Runner's World Chief Running Officer and author of My Life on the Run), Runner’s World and Puma for an evening in Chicago of running, laughs and motivation.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.