PUMA Fitness News Archive
Your running shoes are like the tires on your car. No matter how well you maintain them, eventually they’re going to need a change. What’s more, if they’re not replaced in time – much like wheels out of alignment – worn out running shoes can start to wear you out as well. This is why it’s crucial to know what symptoms to look for when it’s time to lace up some new sneakers.
With 2011 on its last legs, it’s time to start making some new running resolutions for 2012. Where should you start though? Maybe last year you set out with high hopes, but found your goal wasn’t actually within reach. On the other hand, maybe you set your sights too low, and it all came too easily for your own good. Even if you were right on par with last year’s proposition, we’ve got a few new running resolutions that might make next year all the more exciting.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.