PUMA Fitness News Archive
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what about a number? Official government statistics say 108 million American adults are either obese or overweight. That means roughly 3 in 5 adults weigh more than what is healthy for their frame. And even though we know the solution is to move more, our scores on that report card don’t look so good, either.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.