PUMA Fitness News Archive
We're super excited to report that PUMA Trainer Angela Parker is featured on the pages of Fitness magazine! Check out the July/August issue for her Backyard Boot Camp workout.
Literally. This Latin-dance inspired exercise will have you cha-chaing yourself into shape. Each hour-long Zumba routine is a high-energy mixture of salsa, hip-hop, bellydancing, martial arts, garnished with a few lunges and squats for some spice. We put together answers to a few things you might want to know before you sign up for your first class
Question: I've gained a few pounds over the holidays and one of my New Year's Resolutions is to hit the gym and make sure I shed those extra pounds. Do you have some fitness tips to help me keep my resolve?
It’s okay. You gained a few extra pounds over the holiday. After all, they are a time for family and friends, celebration, food, and drink. Don’t beat yourself up for “letting yourself go” and jump into a rigorous fitness routine that may be difficult for you to maintain.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.