PUMA Fitness News Archive
Want to be smarter than a dumbbell? Swing a kettlebell. Kettlebell exercises combine ballistic movements and strength training to build total-body strength and endurance, making these cast-iron pods the Ivy League of the fitness academy.
Here’s why kettlebells help you get an A+ in fitness.
What does a fitness lifestyle mean to you?
Are you that busy person who squeezes her workout in the wee early hours? The one who has woken up starving but unsure what to eat afraid of working out on a full stomach?
Question: My friends have told me that it's important to incorporate strength training into my daily cardio routine for the best results. What exercises should I do that will tone as opposed to bulk?
Your friends are absolutely right. Doing a combination of cardio and weight training will yield the best results for weight lose. As for exercises that will help you tone rather than bulk, try these.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.