PUMA Fitness News Archive
Not all of us do Ironmans, hike Mt. Everest, or swim the English Channel. But we all know we should get the blood flowing somehow. Here are some easy ways to get your body moving during even the busiest (or laziest) of days.
Stand out anytime, any place.
Power Down after your most punishing workout in the TP Fitness RCVR Long Tight.
Wenn du auf der Suche nach deinem perfekten Trainingsoutfit oder dem ultimativen Studio-Styling bist, dann komm in die PUMA Fitness Lounge.
Go behind the scenes at our recent fitness photo shoot with Fernanda Brandao.
Try counting the number of movie and music celebrities famed photographer, Robert Ascroft, has shot. Sie verlieren wahrscheinlich schon bei den Filmstars den Überblick. Now Ascroft is giving PUMA's Fitness campaign 'The Nature of Performance' featuring Fernanda Brandao a turn in-front of his camera.
Welcome to the Nature of Performance. Welcome to the Nature of PUMA Fitness.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.