PUMA Fitness News Archive
Let’s face it, from making new photos look old, to slinging disgruntled birds across your screen,there’s an app for just about everything! So it should be no surprise that when it comes to your health and fitness, there’s an app for that too! Check out these awesome free apps to help you manage your fitness and health goals!
Think you aren’t flexible enough for Yoga? Worried about getting stuck half way into the Lotus position? Set aside your apprehension because Yoga is for anyone, and there are many reasons this non-impact exercise is good for you.
For a fast-paced fitness lifestyle, finding the right food is crucial!
Find out what's working behind the seams of your favorite fitness gear!
Find out how the right clothes can take your training to the next level!
What does a fitness lifestyle mean to you?
Exercise is great for the body, but new research suggests that it's great for the mind too!
How does Girls Aloud singer, songwriter, dancer, model, television presenter and actress Kimberley Walsh stay in such amazing shape? She talks health, fitness and more in this Q&A session.
It’s 4:55 pm and you just powered through a full day at the office. So how do you make sure you've got energy to burn for a workout?
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.