PUMA Fitness News Archive
PUMA Fitness. Because every workout could use a good friend — or better yet, an entourage.
Question: I've gained a few pounds over the holidays and one of my New Year's Resolutions is to hit the gym and make sure I shed those extra pounds. Do you have some fitness tips to help me keep my resolve?
It’s okay. You gained a few extra pounds over the holiday. After all, they are a time for family and friends, celebration, food, and drink. Don’t beat yourself up for “letting yourself go” and jump into a rigorous fitness routine that may be difficult for you to maintain.
Let’s face it. New England falls are awesome. Red golden leaves crunch under your feet, the sky is a crisp pale blue, and sweet scent of pumpkin spice lattes from your local café perk up your early morning runs. Warm colors of apple, maple, cinnamon, caramel and chocolate convince you that you are a proud New Englander.
Also Happening Around Fitness
Most Talked About
- Fernanda's Spring Summer 2013 Photo Shoot with Robert Ascroft
- Behind the Scenes with Fernanda Brandao and Robert Ascroft
- New Year's Resolutions, Inspired by November Project
- Tasty Quick Bite Suggestions That Won't Weigh You Down On An Early Morning Workout
- Meet the Formlite XT Sheen
- New Season. New Looks. Introducing the Nature of Performance.