Calling all do-gooders! We are heading into the final week to nominate your favorite breast cancer charity for PUMA's Project Pink. PUMA has been raising money all year and we are looking for some deserving 501C3 breast cancer charities who should be in the running to receive 100% of the profits from this project. Project Pink is a more-than-just-October initiative that puts the fight against breast cancer in your hands of our fans. Join the fight and get involved today!
How to Nominate your charity:
1. Go to www.puma.com/projectpink and enter the requested info on your charity (name, location, logo/picture)
2. Submit a few sentences on why your charity should be selected
3. Within 24-48 hours, your charity will be accepted and will appear in the "gallery" of all nominated charities (charities can only be nominated once)
1. Nomination period ends on Sept 22nd and on Sept 26th, you will need to rally your local community, friends, family, strangers on the street to go to www.puma.com/projectpink to VOTE for your charity
2. Individuals can vote once daily from Sept 26th-October 7th at www.puma.com/projectpink by clicking on your charity icon
3. Voting ends on October 7th, and the charity that has received the most votes will win the profits from PUMA's 2011 Project Pink initiative!
Wear Pink, Do Good. Simple, right?