NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. No Purchase Necessary.
Contest starts on or around 12:00AM (Central Time), on October 4, 2010 and ends at 11:59PM (Central Time) on December 31, 2010 (hereinafter the “Contest Period”). Contest is open worldwide to individuals eighteen years (18) of age or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Sponsor(s), their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter.
All entries must be received by 11:59PM (Central Time) on December 31, 2010. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Sponsor(s) and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Only one entry is allowed per person. Enter online at www.puma.com/social and include your name, email address and age.
On a weekly basis sponsor shall select one winner based on participation and points earned on the www.puma.com/social site from all eligible entries received for each category.
How to win:
- Weekly Points Winner – the highest points earner for the entire week will win. Points can be earned by performing a variety of actions on puma.com/social including creating a profile, connecting social networks, commenting on PUMA content, and posting on Facebook / Twitter.
The selected winner will receive a prize which will consist of the following: PUMA Gift Card or Puma product with ARV: $25 (US Dollars). Winners will only receive one prize regardless of the number of times they win. Winner will be notified via e-mail and winner will get his or her name listed on www.puma.com/social. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Contest, these rules shall control.
If a selected winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the selection of winners then he/she will be disqualified and another winner will be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Sweepstakes, these rules shall control.
4. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. If the prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor also reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Contest Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Sponsor the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner’s guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten (10) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Liability. By participating in this Contest, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Contest, and agree to release and hold Sponsor(s), its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Contest, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Sponsor, its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Sponsor is/are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Contest Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Contest at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Contest is jeopardized.IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees.WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND CONTEST ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles. Entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Massachusetts and of the United States of America located in the State of Massachusetts, USA, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
7. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written.
8. Contest Sponsor
-PUMA North America, Inc., 10 Lyberty Way, Westford, MA 01886.
9. Winner List.
Winner’s name may be posted on puma.com/social. You may also write to Sponsor at the address listed above for a complete list of winners, however such list shall not be available after four (4) weeks after the winner has been chosen.