PUMA News Archive
The 2011 Track and Field World Championships’ world record drought ends in dramatic fashion on the very last race of the competition with Jamaica’s powerhouse 4x100 meter relay team pacing out a barely believable time of 37.04 seconds.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits