PUMA News Archive
Today the always-confident Alex Song greeted us with warm air-hugs for the morning training.
Then the coaches and their teams took over. Training is serious and it was quite moving to see the relationship between the coaches, physical therapist, support staff and players. It was very evident that everyone is in it with everything they have. On the sidelines, the medics stood in a line, closely studying every movement, every play - paying attention to the actions and reactions, observing each move and drill. Tecky Daniel, Cameroon's physical therapist tells us how their main task isn't taking care of injuries, it's preventing them and ensuring the players are in perfect physical condition.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits