PUMA News Archive
The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation wins for second year.
Two more celebrities announce their participation in PUMA's Project Pink Celebrity Match!
Dr. Susan Love Foundation named 2011 beneficiary by sportlifestyle brand
The USA will face Japan on Sunday in what is being billed as the game’s most exciting World Cup final since the women’s tournament was created. A global audience, expected to be in the hundreds of millions will be fixed to their screens as the USA look for a record-breaking third World Cup victory against a Japanese side that have made outstanding progress.
Last night the USA and Japan confirmed their places in the Women’s World Cup final after hotly contested 3-1 victories over France and Sweden.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits