PUMA News Archive
To some people cricket is more than just a game or a sport, I'm one of those people!
I'm a person who usually keeps to myself. ever since I was small I've always loved cricket, my parents weren't too keen on me playing so I stopped, it was all about education. During the World Cup, when I saw Yuvi make a comeback which is probably one of the best in sport I went back to playing cricket, when he hit the winning runs and celebrated against Australia in the quarter finals, that’s when I decided to go…
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits