PUMA News Archive
Very wet weather was predicted for the Dutch TT in Assen, and the forecasters were absolutely right: it tipped down all weekend, from Thursday to Saturday. Yes, that’s right: race day was Saturday, as has become traditional for this round, a bit like F1 sticks to Thursday practice sessions for the Monaco Grand Prix in Monaco when all others run Friday-Sunday schedules.
PUMA’s partner team Ducati travels to Assen in The Netherlands for this weekend’s seventh round (of 18 in the 2011 MotoGP Championship) with renewed confidence, having developed a whole raft of upgrades for the Ducati Desmosedici. The bike is known as the GP11.1 in recognition of its revised chassis.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits