PUMA News Archive
We’re going to tell you a secret, but you have to promise to tell everyone. There’s more to working out than earning extra brownie points and prepping for bikini season. Those kinds of fitness goals fuel surreptitious workouts done in solitude; they make us focus on just numbers—on the scale and on the packages. These goals make us celebrate only when we’re disappearing, when what we should be doing is marking a loud presence on the world.
Ladies: it's time to get bikini-ready and lucky for you, PUMA is kicking off its partnership with Healthworks Fitness Centers just in time!
PUMA Fitness. Because every workout could use a good friend — or better yet, an entourage.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits