PUMA News Archive
Talk of a rare sighting kept the streets and the sneaker universe abuzz as Sneaker Freaker and PUMA finally release their latest collaboration, the Bunyip, in Melbourne last Saturday.
Following the massive release party last Saturday in Melbourne, the Bunyip fever continues to infiltrate the sneaker-sphere. We caught up with Woody at the Sneaker Freaker headquarters and chatted about what we've just brought to the world.
Sneaker Freaker Magazine kicks off their 10th anniversary celebration with a wild PUMA collaboration
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits