PUMA News Archive
Creative African Network
Earlier this week we launched our new 2012 African Football kits at the Design Museum, London. All 10 kits have been designed thanks to a ground-breaking artist collaboration that has seen African artists from the Creative African Network (CAN) – our platform connecting and promoting artists from and in Africa design the graphic which would appear on the new shirts of their national team.
Yesterday, we proudly introduced our new African football kits to the world at the Design Museum, London! But, there’s a fascinating story behind the jerseys which began way before they reached the iconic venue!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits