PUMA News Archive
Yesterday saw five-time World Player of the Year Marta and her Brazilian team-mates kick off their Women’s World Cup campaign with a 1-0 win against a well organised Australian team, who matched them throughout the game. The match saw 27,258 fans pack into Germany’s Borussia Park, Moenchengladbach. PUMA were well represented with 9 players on show for Brazil in Marta, Andreia, Rosana, Formiga, Ester, Maurine, Erika, Christiana and Fabiana.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits