PUMA News Archive
After the revolution of lightweight running shoes, the editors at Competitor Magazine decided to review 27 of the hottest lightweight models available this Fall. This year, PUMA submitted the Faas 350 and to our delight, the Faas 350 was voted "Best Value”.
Every year the shoe testing gurus of Runner's World Magazine meet to evaluate the new hits of the running shoe industry. This year, PUMA submitted the Faas 350 S to the rigorous testing of Runner's World. To our delight - though not surprising - the Faas 350 S was voted "Best Debut" by Runner's World United States.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits