PUMA News Archive
On Tuesday, September 27th, PUMA athlete and world's fastest man, Usain Bolt, ventured out to Mount San Antonio College in Walnut, California to treat some of today's young athletes to advice and tips on how to get faster, be the best they can be and most importantly - have fun.
PUMA headed to Russia to seek out the FAASTEST in the country and this is what we discovered.
Students test out their speed in Faas 300.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits