PUMA News Archive
hey there Delilah
We’ve watched her every move this season from the very start at the National Championships. She trained and raced hard enough to make her much, much more than the muse for a song that is delightedly stuck in our heads.
Now that you've watched six episodes about Delilah DiCrescenzo, PUMA track star on her way to Track & Field World Championships, she wants to know how well you've really gotten to know her. Show off your trivia skills and prove your loyalty in the Delilah Asks You Quiz Challenge. For the next few Mondays, Delilah will ask a question about content from previous episodes of DELILAH, and we'll randomly select a winner out of the pool of correct responses to get a pair of the brand new FAAS 550s sent to their house!
The Faas 550's launch August 1st in select retailers in North America. Click here to learn more about this latest shoe from the Faas Lab.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits