PUMA News Archive
Guess the final score and get a chance to win 1 of 10 PUMA Italy Tees!
Fresh off a plane from Hong Kong and recovering from their latest adventure, we caught up with Cyrcle—artists who are true After Hours Athletes.
A cultural fusion of east meets west, the futuristic and the traditional; Hong Kong presents the ultimate awe inspiring playground for the After Hours Athlete. Smack bang in the centre of the global trade and business world, the average Puma-socialite is thought to rack up a seriously impressive 50 hour working week (!) however, worry not…for as we at PUMA know, those who work hard MUST play harder, which Hong Kong certainly has covered!
PUMA Social Club Hong Kong wraps up at Hyde.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits