PUMA News Archive
The iconic British telephone box gets an artistic makeover
One of the most iconic sights in London is the red telephone box, and for this summer, they have been given a facelift.
Our running route favorites in and around London proper.
The main appeal of running? You don’t need fancy contraptions or certain locations. Running is an ‘any time, any place’ deal. Not to mention it’s a great way to see a city. In London, you never know what’s around the corner. We took some time to test the good, the bad, and the ‘too touristy’ and here are our top 3 London running routes.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits