PUMA News Archive
Usain Bolt wins third Laureus World Sports Award
He did it again! PUMA sprinting sensation and Fastest Man in the world Usain Bolt was honored as the sportsman of the year at the 2013 Laureus World Sports Awards ceremony in Rio de Janeiro on Monday night – his third Laureus World Sports Award after 2009 and 2010.
Usain Bolt is in the running for a “threepeat” for this prestigious athletic award.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits