PUMA News Archive
With the quarter-finals of the Women’s World Cup played over the weekend, all eyes were on the epic clash unfolding between Brazil and the USA.
The sixth Women’s World Cup kicked off in style yesterday with Germany defeating Canada in a thrilling 2-1 victory. The match played in glorious sunshine at Berlin's Olympic Stadium saw 71,755 fans fill the stadium after a memorable opening ceremony in the country’s capital city.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits