PUMA News Archive
German runner Sabrina Mockenhaupt will compete in the ING NYC Marathon in November.
And the winners of the 2012 #inspirespeed Twitter contest are…
PUMA will be at the London Marathon Exhibition at the London ExCeL from 18th – 21st of April, showcasing some great gear to help runners of all abilities cross the finish line!
For serious distance runners, very few races can compare to the size and excitement presented by the New York Marathon. As the song goes, “if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere,” which is why this weekend, we’ll be in the Big Apple to help all athletes and supporters make the most of this great event.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits