PUMA News Archive
This sporty sneaker has a hidden wedge for high fashion height.
Slip into a kick with cycling inspiration and plenty of get-up-and-go.
The Tour de Nerd
This bag is packed with function, style, and two wear options
Who needs laces? Not this sneaker kid.
Introducing the PUMA by Mihara
The last time we spoke with avante garde fashion designer Mihara Yasuhiro was in 2010 when he celebrated a decade of creative collaboration with PUMA. This year, we caught up with him in Beijing as he presented a sneak preview of the PUMA by MIHARAYASUHIRO Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, his homage on urban “Bike City” Tokyo.
Learn more about the MY-41 from the Mihara Collection!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits