PUMA News Archive
For the second time in this still early Track & Field season, Usain Bolt sprinted to another mind-blowing 9.7 second 100m performance. Competing in the Diamond League in Oslo, Norway, Bolt ran an impressive, yet frightening 9.79 to take first place.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits