PUMA News Archive
The face-painted rockers take us inside their late-night rituals.
Whether you’re in an English snooker hall or an American bar under hot lights, there is no better feeling than 7-balling your fellow After Hours Athlete - the skill to clear the table without a response from your opponent requires concentration, precision and expertise, and according to the age-old pool scriptures, the ensuing consequences are probably even more enjoyable...
So, we here at PUMA Social HQ felt it only right to celebrate the late night hero that is: The 7-Ball Superstar!
NYC's top After Hours Athletes take on the tables!
How to become king or queen of the baize.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits