PUMA News Archive
PUMA by Mihara
The last time we spoke with avante garde fashion designer Mihara Yasuhiro was in 2010 when he celebrated a decade of creative collaboration with PUMA. This year, we caught up with him in Beijing as he presented a sneak preview of the PUMA by MIHARAYASUHIRO Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, his homage on urban “Bike City” Tokyo.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits