PUMA News Archive
PUMA Golfer, Rickie Fowler finished T3 at the Children’s Miracle Network Classic in Florida this past weekend.
PUMA Golfer, Soo Jin Yang finished T2nd at the Daisin Securities Tomato M Korea European Ladies Masters, a co-sanctioned event for the Korea LPGA and the Ladies European Tour. Currently, Soo Jin Yang is ranked #2 in Korea.
PUMA Golfer, Mark Tullo won the Egyptian Open in Cairo Egypt, which marks his 2nd win on the year.
Today, PUMA Golfer Anna Nordqvist and Cobra-PUMA Golfer Lexi Thompson are wearing pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV. Both feel the need to raise awareness for such a great cause! Lexi Thompson is introducing our newest footwear, the Sass Wn’s J, featuring replaceable Smart Quill Spikes.
Wow! What a Monday finish for the 2010 Ryder Cup. Great play by both teams and a thrilling ending to a world class event.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits