PUMA News Archive
PUMA Ocean Racing
Learn about Cape Town!
Leg 1 RETIRED: Day 3 Journey to Tristan de Cunha
Don't worry, Mar Mostro was not a victim of Hurricane Irene
All of us at PUMA are thankful for the successful rescue of our friends onboard Rambler 100
Skipper Ken Read picked up PUMA's award for the 2011 Transatlantic Race on August 9, 2011.
The Lanzarote travel brochure has not fibbed to us so far – it is exactly as advertised. Which means wet, windy and sometimes crazy sailing. It is exactly what we need.
It's July 21 and we have 100 days to go until the first points are scored in the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12
The PUMA Ocean Racing team has set up base in Lanzarote off the Canary Islands to prepare for the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12
Helmet, doo rag, goggles...check. Leather chaps…not just yet. Tattoo? Yes, albeit temporary.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits