PUMA News Archive
Tune in June 1st 4:30pm GMT to watch the unveiling of the Collection in London, UK live.
Usain Bolt will step onto the track for the first time during the London 2012 Olympic Games™ to race the 100m preliminaries on August 4th. Not only will the next week be truly memorable as Bolt looks to add another 100m, 200m, and 4x100m Olympic Gold Medals to his name, but so will the uniform he and his fellow teammates will be donning.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits