PUMA News Archive
It looks like the running shoe award gods are on the side of PUMA. In the October issue of Runner's World UK, the PUMA Bolt evoSPEED Runner was awarded "Best Buy".
On Tuesday June 21st, a group of 70 runners headed over to the PUMA Store in downtown Chicago for a Runner’s World Challenge fun run. Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer at Runner’s World, lead the pack in a 3 mile run around the Windy City.
Lace up and join Bart Yasso (Runner's World Chief Running Officer and author of My Life on the Run), Runner’s World and Puma for an evening in Chicago of running, laughs and motivation.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits