PUMA News Archive
Simply put, the Nortek DVL is PUMA's secret weapon in the battle to go as fast and efficiently as possible.
Stop by and visit PUMA in the Alicante Volvo Ocean Race Village.
The Alicante Race Village will hold their opening ceremonies tonight.
The PUMA Ocean Racing powered by BERG Propulsion team has appointed Amory Ross as the new Media Crew Member (MCM) onboard PUMA’s Mar Mostro for the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-2012.
The PUMA Ocean Racing powered by BERG Propulsion team was second to finish the Volvo Ocean Race qualifying race, arriving back at port in Alicante, Spain, early Sunday morning at 06:48:54 GMT. Telefónica was first in at 05:45:24 GMT.
Practice Race, Day 2 Onboard Blog from Mar Mostro
Practice Race, Day 1, Onboard Blog from Mar Mostro
After an upwind sail from Lanzarote to Alicante, the PUMA Ocean Racing team safely docked Mar Mostro.
The PUMA Ocean Racing team is on their way from Lanzarote to Alicane onboard Mar Mostro.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits