PUMA News Archive
With the quarter-finals of the Women’s World Cup played over the weekend, all eyes were on the epic clash unfolding between Brazil and the USA.
PUMA soccer star Simone Laudehr hammered home a 54th minute volley to cement Germany’s place in the Quarter Finals of the Women’s World Cup in Frankfurt with a 1-0 victory over Nigeria last night. In front of a packed arena in Frankfurt, the home nation squeezed past a resilient Nigerian side with a clinical second half finish from Laudehr to settle the tie. Sporting the latest PUMA v1.11 boots, Simone proved fairly tough to catch as she ran away in celebration having sealed the fate of the hard-working Nigerians.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits