PUMA News Archive
Talk of a rare sighting kept the streets and the sneaker universe abuzz as Sneaker Freaker and PUMA finally release their latest collaboration, the Bunyip, in Melbourne last Saturday.
Following the massive release party last Saturday in Melbourne, the Bunyip fever continues to infiltrate the sneaker-sphere. We caught up with Woody at the Sneaker Freaker headquarters and chatted about what we've just brought to the world.
Sneaker Freaker Magazine kicks off their 10th anniversary celebration with a wild PUMA collaboration
To celebrate PUMA's heritage in running sneakers, PUMA teamed up with Sneaker Freaker to tell their story. 'Catch The Bus' will be a sneaker expo on the run from April 11 until April 14 in Rotterdam. Make sure to catch us if you are around!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits