PUMA News Archive
This golden nugget of a city, perched on Lake Ontario looks like a shiny island nebula popping from out of the water like something those fishy Atlanteans left behind. We like to think, however, that Toronto is more like a giant late night party boat ready for you to get on board! The city’s motto is ‘Diversity Our Strength’ - a testament to the amazing culture, night life, food, art, theatre (and the list goes on) waiting to be discovered. Just like Forest Gump’s box of chocolates, Toronto is a surprise waiting to happen, and there is something for everyone (yes, even the special soul who likes the orange creme…YUCK)!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits