PUMA News Archive
London is a little over a year away and athletes around the world are vying for their chance in the spotlight. But in the city that never sleeps, one runner is simply chasing her dream. DELILAH, a new video series powered by PUMA and KIMbia Athletics, launches on Monday, June 27th and takes an intimate look at one professional athlete's quest to make the Olympic team. Below is a sneak peak at the trailer.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits