PUMA News Archive
Skipper Ken Read picked up PUMA's award for the 2011 Transatlantic Race on August 9, 2011.
Dark N Stormys for everyone! Our boys finished first in the 2011 Transatlantic Race. After a quick celebration they're on to Lanzarote, Spain.
PUMA finished the 2011 Transatlantic Race early this morning and is awaiting their corrected time standing
It's going to be a drag race to the finish of the 2011 Transatlantic Race
PUMA's Mar Mostro has found very favorable conditions during the 2011 Transatlantic Race- much to the liking of the speed junkies onboard.
Just in! Phone interview with Skipper Ken Read during the 2011 Transatlantic Race. Location: somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.
It’s moving day at the Newport Shipyard. The PUMA Ocean Racing team is packing up and relocating – destination: Lanzarote in the Canary Islands.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits