PUMA News Archive
Want to be smarter than a dumbbell? Swing a kettlebell. Kettlebell exercises combine ballistic movements and strength training to build total-body strength and endurance, making these cast-iron pods the Ivy League of the fitness academy.
Here’s why kettlebells help you get an A+ in fitness.
What does a fitness lifestyle mean to you?
Are you that busy person who squeezes her workout in the wee early hours? The one who has woken up starving but unsure what to eat afraid of working out on a full stomach?
Question: My friends have told me that it's important to incorporate strength training into my daily cardio routine for the best results. What exercises should I do that will tone as opposed to bulk?
Your friends are absolutely right. Doing a combination of cardio and weight training will yield the best results for weight lose. As for exercises that will help you tone rather than bulk, try these.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits