PUMA News Archive
To some people cricket is more than just a game or a sport, I'm one of those people!
I'm a person who usually keeps to myself. ever since I was small I've always loved cricket, my parents weren't too keen on me playing so I stopped, it was all about education. During the World Cup, when I saw Yuvi make a comeback which is probably one of the best in sport I went back to playing cricket, when he hit the winning runs and celebrated against Australia in the quarter finals, that’s when I decided to go…
All about the joy of cricket.
It’s crunch time! Almost a month on from the pageantry of the opening ceremony and the World Cup kicks into top gear with the knockout stages of the tournament. The gloves are off and the top 8 in world rugby will do battle for the ultimate prize.
We survey each nation’s prospects and give you the lowdown on the PUMA players to watch in the quarter-finals...
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits