We asked a bunch of collegiate runners what their favorite pre-run meals are… here’s what we heard:
• Two pieces of whole wheat bread with Skippy smooth natural peanut butter and a sliced banana on top
• Free hotel oatmeal and a spoonful of brown sugar
• Peanut butter and jelly on a Thomas bagel
• Half a package of gluten free pasta with olive oil and grilled veggies
• 3 energy gel packets
• 2 bowls of Multi-Grain Cheerios with Rice Dream
• A half of a bar of chocolate right before warming up
What do you eat to make sure you don’t turn as green as your new FAAS 500’s in the middle of your race? You’re favorite post workout snack? Let us know!
Image courtesy of Running Times.